The 6th annual St. Mary's Mardi Gras 5k Run/Walk benefitting our Rice and Beans ministry is a fun-filled day! The day begins with the 5K at St. Mary's Episcopal Church in Andalusia, Alabama and culminates with enjoying a post-race hearty lunch of homemade rice and beans with all the fixings in the Parish Hall. Each registration comes with a FREE lunch ticket. Dress in your most festive Mardi Gras gear and bring your Krewe!
Event details and schedule
* Pre-race packet pick up is Friday, March 1, 2019 at St. Mary's Parish Hall, 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
* Race day registration begins at 8:00 am
* 5K race start time is 9:00 am
* 1-mile fun Run at 10:00 am
* Lunch starts at 10:30 am. Additional tickets available for $5.00
* Chrono Track race timing
* Off site parking across street from church and at Andalusia High School
Each race registration comes with a free lunch ticket!