A Gadsden Runners Club and Clinical Urology Associates co-hosted 5K race to raise money and awareness for Men's Health Issues. Proceeds will benefit The Movember Foundation which supports programs that combat prostate and testicular cancer and mental health challenges. These programs, directed by the Movember Foundation, are focused on awareness and education, living with and beyond cancer, staying mentally healthy, living with and beyond mental illness and research to achieve our vision of an everlasting impact on the face of men’s health.
"The Dasche for the Stashe" 5K and 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk
Race Website for all info: www.dascheforthestache.com
Runsignup Online Registration Here:
Paper Registration Download Here:
Download Registration Form Here:
We invite our Mo Bro’s to grow moustaches for this race and our Mo Sisters and Mo Kids are welcome to draw or paste moustaches of their own.
- When: Saturday, November 5th 2016 at 9:00 AM.
- Where: Downtown Gadsden. Race begins and ends at Blackstone Pub & eatery
- Price: 5K Pre-Registration is $25. Race Day Registration is $30. GRC and ARC members get a $2 discount. Guaranteed T-Shirt Deadline is October 31st 2015.
- Awards: Trophies awarded to the top 3 overall male and female 5K participants. Awards also given to the top 3 in age group (excluding the overall winners). Age groupings are by 5 year increments up to 70+. Prizes will be awarded for best Staches!
- Post-Race: Post race party hosted by Blackstone Pub & Eatery. Food and water/sodas will be available. Beer will be served.
- Other Info: Walkers and strollers are welcome.