Join St. Jude supporters in Lafayette and in 58 cities nationwide in the St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. During Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, we‘ll help St. Jude change the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
- Adults & children 6 and up – $10
Raise money to support St. Jude patients
- Raise $100 and earn your official event T-shirt.
- Raise $250 to become a member of our Fearless Fundraiser Club and earn additional St. Jude gear as you fundraise.
How your support helps:
- Thanks to committed fundraisers like you, families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food.
- St. Jude freely shares the breakthroughs it makes, and every child saved atSt. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
Register here: http://fundraising.stjude.org/site/TR/Walk/Walk?fr_id=40437&pg=entry