The month of November is a time to bring awareness to men’s health issues such as prostate cancer, testicular cancer, low testosterone, benign prostate hypertrophy, and ED. We are teaming up with the global men’s health charity, Movember, which helps to combat prostate and testicular cancer. We invite our Mo Bro’s to grow moustaches for this race and our Mo Sisters and Kids are welcome to draw or paste moustaches of their own. Proceeds for this race will go to the Movember Foundation.
- When: Saturday, November 7, 2015 at 9:00 AM.
- Where: Downtown Gadsden. Race begins and ends at Blackstone Pub & Eatery
- Price: 5K is $25. Gadsden Runners Club and Anniston Runners Club get a $2 discount. Those registered by November 1st will be guaranteed a t-shirt.
Race Day Registration will be $30.
- Awards: Trophies awarded to the top 3 overall male and female 5K participants and to best male and female Stache. Medals awarded to top 3 in age group (excluding the overall winners). Age groupings are by 5 year increments. Prizes will be awarded for best Staches and best dressed.
- Post-Race: Post race party hosted by Blackstone Pub & Eatery. Beer will be served.
- Other Info: Walkers and strollers are welcome.
Event details and schedule:
Packet Pick-up: Friday, November 6th 2015 , 10:00AM-4:00PM at Blackstone.
Race Day Registration and Packet Pick-up: 7:45-8:45am Blackstone Courtyard
Race Starts: 9:00am sharp
After-Party: approximately 9:30am
Award Ceremony: approximately 10:00am